Best Buy Mobile has just announced the launch of its own mobile-web connected cloud service, called mIQ and available starting October 12.
The new mIQ service lets users sync and backup the info found on their smartphone and access/manage it via a Web interface, from any computer. mIQ offers 1GB of storage space and allows you to upload contacts, calls, text messages, calendar events, phone settings, photos, videos and so on.
The Web-based service will be compatible with smartphones running BlackBerry OS, Symbian S60 and Windows Mobile (including BlackBerry 9700, BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Tour, HTC Touch Pro2, T-Mobile Dash 3G, Nokia E71, Nokia N97 and Samsung Omnia II).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Ovi Mail Setup app for S60 available now
- BlackBerry Gemini 8520 launch parties to debut on July 20?
- BlackBerry music downloads coming in September from 7Digital
- Nokia smartphones to come with free GPS navigation – now official
- Nokia Friend View released so you can stay close to your friends