The new RIM smartphone should be available from Rogers’ stores in the next few days. Its features, in case you don’t know them yet, include: 320 x 240 pixels display, full QWERTY keyboard, quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headset jack, 2MP camera with video recording, and MicroSD card support.
As you can see in the photo below, Rogers’ Curve 8520 will be sold in two color versions: black and some sort of violet.
Rogers will offer the BlackBerry Curve 8520 for $99.99 with a 3-yr contract agreement of at least $45 per month.
Via Howard Forums
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 and Motorola Flipout available at Rogers
- Canada: BlackBerry Curve 3G now available at Koodo Mobile
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 quietly launched by Rogers?
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 officially released in Canada, via Rogers
- RIM officially announces the BlackBerry Curve 8900, T-Mobile Germany gets it first