When Verizon announced that it has partnered with Google in order to launch several Android phones, it didn’t unveil the phones’ names.
However, everyone believes that one of them is the Motorola Droid / Tao / Sholes.
But what about the other ones? Well, Verizon has published a photo with two of its officials holding two Android devices. On the right, it looks like we have the Moto Sholes, while one the left – surprise – is an HTC smartphone that looks a bit like Sprint’s HTC Hero.
BGR says that the Hero is confirmed for Verizon and it should come sometime in November, although it may have a different name. HTC Predator, perhaps? We’ll find out soon. Until then, one thing’s certain: Verizon is taking Android seriously.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More Motorola Sholes Tablet (XT701) photos, Android 2.1 confirmed?
- AT&T rejected Motorola Android phones for being “out of date”?
- Android 2.1 coming to Sprint’s HTC Hero and Samsung Moment in April?
- Verizon’s HTC Desire shows up in the… dark
- Motorola Sholes to hit AT&T too, Android 2.0 Eclair included