Unveiled in June, at the same time with the C901 GreenHeart, the Sony Ericsson Naite has just been announced by O2 UK.
The Naite is an eco-friendly candybar phone made from recycled and recyclable materials. It’s being shipped with reduced packaging, a low power consumption charger, and an e-manual instead of a printed Users Guide.
The phone’s features include: QVGA display, HSPA connectivity, stereo Bluetooth, 2MP camera, and MicroSD card support (up to 8GB).
Sony Ericsson Naite should be available through O2 UK as of now, free on select plans, or for £97.86 ($155) on Pay & Go.
If you buy the Sony Ericsson Naite you have the chance to take a free gift for yourself (like a solar power charger), or give a donation to charity – “pay the salary of a teacher for a month, help the care of a vulnerable child or even contribute towards a PlayPump roundabout water system in Africa.”
In case you’re interested in what O2’s Head of Environment, Gareth Rice, has to say about the Sony Ericsson Naite, watch te video below:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson C901 GreenHeart and Sony Ericsson Naite announced
- Sony Xperia S goes on pre-order in the UK, free from £21.50 per month
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 coming to Vodafone UK in April
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, Samsung Galaxy S free at O2 UK with £16.5/month contract until Monday
- Carphone Warehouse outs Eco Charger for Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson