Palm and Telefonica have announced that the Palm Pre is ready to hit Spain starting October 14. The webOS smartphone will be sold via Telefonica’s Movistar, the largest Spanish mobile carrier (with more than 23 million customers).
Depending on the data plan you choose, you can get Movistar’s Palm Pre even for free.
The Pre (Palm’s first webOS handset) features a HVGA touchscreen display, Palm Synergy, sliding QWERTY keyboard, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3MP camera with flash, and 8GB of internal memory.
Telefonica will also launch the Palm Pre via O2 in the UK (on October 16), Ireland and Germany.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HP officially announces WebOS 2.0 and Palm Pre 2 (coming to Verizon, SFR and Canada)
- Bell Canada launching the Palm Pre on August 27
- Pixi-like Palm WebOS smartphone coming to T-Mobile USA?
- Keyboardless Palm Centro 2 with webOS in the making?
- Sprint Palm Pixi price and release date announced: $99.99 starting November 15