Few days ago we told you about new good looking Samsung F839 handset, headed for China.
According to the initial list of specs, there was nothing really special about it. Samsung F839 had good looks, specs of a mid-to-low- range touchphone, and was one of the first 3G handsets for China Mobile’s high speed 1X EVDO network.
Today Samsung F839 has become official in China.
Samsung F839 specs include:
- 3G CDMA2000 (China Telecom) CDMA2000 1X EVDO 800MHz connectivity
- 3.2” WQVGA 240x400px, 262K color touchscreen TFT display
- 3 megapixel (2048×1536) camera with digital zoom, 30 fps QVGA recording
- DivX video playback
- 100 MB of user memory
- microSD memory card slot (up to 8GB)
- built-in GPS, FM-Radio
- Bluetooth 2.0 USB 2.0
- Built in browser, e-mail client, Office document viewer
- Dimensions: 115.1 x 55 x 12.9mm
- Weight: 109gr
- Battery: 1000 mAh
The final list of specs confirms my initial impression about Samsung F839. It’s a good looking 3G full touchscreen phone, and will most likely be one of the most affordable 3G handsets on China Mobile network.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung i329 Windows Mobile smartphone for China
- Samsung Wave in CDMA flavor (SCH-F859)
- Samsung W599, a dual CDMA/GSM phone
- Sprint Samsung Ace i325 phone. Live pics and more details
- Samsung D980 gets official, in Russia at least