Remember the Toshiba K01, K02 and L01? They are not official yet, but they’ve been showcased during CEATEC 2009 in Japan.
As previously rumored, the Toshiba K01 is a Windows Mobile 6.5 smartphone with a huge 4.1 WVGA touchscreen display and a full QWERTY keyboard that has a pretty weird key arrangement.
The K01 is 15mm thick and it should be announced by Toshiba sometime before the end of 2009. Until that happens, let’s see what this handset looks like:
Toshiba K02 has not one, but two displays (at least one of them being WVGA). It also features WM 6.5 and a 10-key keyboard. The smartphone should arrive next year.
Finally, the Toshiba L01 is more like a MID than a smartphone:
The L01 has a 7 inch WVGA display, runs Windows Mobile 6.5 and will probably be introduced in late 2010.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #MWC10: Toshiba TG02 and K01 with Windows Mobile 6.5 unveiled
- Toshiba TG02, TG03, K01, K02 and L01 leaked
- Toshiba TG01 – a 4.1 inch WVGA touchscreen display and only 9.9mm thick
- Toshiba TG02 and TG03 appear in leaked photos
- Toshiba TG01 video preview and pics