It looks like Sony Ericsson plans to enlarge its portfolio of handsets with two rugged and waterproof phones, currently codenamed Sony Ericsson Susan and Sony Ericsson Sunny.
Both new phones should have 5MP photo cameras with Led flash, although they don’t seem to be part of the Cyber-shot series like the C702 (the latest-released rugged SE handset).
Sony Ericsson Susan is a candybar that apparently has a home button, similar to the one Android handsets have – however, the chances for it to be an Android phone are quite low.
The other upcoming phone, Sony Ericsson Sunny, is a slider that looks a bit like the T715 model:
Of course, these photos only show renderings of the phones, so the real devices could look different. For the moment, there’s no word on when Sony Ericsson plans to announce the Susan and Sunny.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Pics and Videos of Sony Ericsson Susan and Sunny Emerge
- Sony Ericsson Elm and Hazel – new GreenHeart phones
- Sony Ericsson S500 Nature Styled Slider
- Sony Ericsson W595 leaked and spec’d
- Sony Ericsson Touchscreen Slider