Well, it looks like British customers will be able to buy the HD2 starting November 11 – according to Clove, this is the date when the unlocked HTC HD2 will hit the UK for £469 excluding VAT (about €500 or $740).
Of course, the HD2 will be offered by at least one major UK carrier as well (most probably O2), but it’s not clear yet when this should happen.
The HD2 seems to be HTC’s most well-featured smartphone ever. It’s powered by a 1GHz Snapdragon processor and features: Windows Mobile 6.5, a 4.3 inch WVGA touchscreen display, quad-band GSM and dual-band HSDPA/HSUPA connectivity, Wi-Fi, GPS, Facebook and Twitter integration, 3.5mm headset jack, 448MB of RAM, 512MB of ROM, MicroSD card support, and a 1230 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC HD2 appears on T-Mobile USA’s website, might be released on March 23
- O2 UK intros the HTC HD2 too
- HTC makes the HD2 (Leo) official
- HTC 7 Pro with Windows Phone 7 to be launched in Germany next month (via O2)
- Verizon’s HTC Incredible with Android 2.1 appears in photos, video