It’s getting so close we can smell the piezo technology. By “it” we mean the Blackberry Storm 2. You’ve probably heard a few things about it, though all those things were officially unofficial at the time.
We know it’s getting ramped up for the official announcement with Verizon when the official Blackberry page comes out and includes a spin-the-phone-around video.
Chances are there aren’t too many things about the Storm 2 on this site that you didn’t already know. But we do not want to deny you the opportunity to check it out and get the confirmation. So behold the video in all its spin-around glory below, along with links to the official Blackberry Storm 2 website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Storm 2 (9550) video preview shows up
- New BlackBerry Storm 2 videos, Piezo technology included
- New BlackBerry Storm 9570 with OS 6 shows up in photos?
- BlackBerry Storm 2 (9520) for Vodafone – pictures leaked
- RIM’s BlackBerry Storm 3 finally pictured?