There’s nothing official about this at the moment, but it looks like Motorola is readying three new mid to high-end handsets for the coming months.
According to a leaked Moto roadmap for Q4 2009 / Q1 2010, the US-based company should announce a so-called Motorola Sholes Tablet early next year, and the Motorola Motus and Zeppelin shortly after.
We don’t know why the Motorola Sholes Tablet is called like that, but we know that its features should include:
- 3.7 inch touchscreen display with 480 x 854 pixels
- 8MP camera with autofocus and Xenon flash
- 720p video via HDMI
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g w/ DLNA
- Map 2.0
Next, the Motorola Motus and Motorola Zeppelin look different but share the same specs:
- 3.1 inch touchscreen display with 480 x 320 pixels
- Wi-Fi 802.1 1b/g
- 5MP autofocus camera
The HVGA displays may suggest that the Motus and Zeppelin are Android smartphones too, but that’s just a guess for now.
We’ll bring more details as soon as they’re available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Motus shows up, specs included
- Motorola Sholes Tablet appears in leaked photos
- Motorola Zeppelin is not the XT800? Might be announced at MWC
- Android-powered Motorola XT800 (Zeppelin) and MT710 in new photos
- Motorola Zeppelin shows its Android UI (with MotoBlur) in Brazil