The high-end Samsung 360 H1, announced by Vodafone last month, will be available in the UK starting October 30 – four days after Vodafone starts offering another new touchscreen handset – the BlackBerry Storm2 9520.
Customers can already pre-order the H1 via Vodafone’s official website. The LiMo-based phone can be yours for free with a contract agreement for two years and a monthly plan of at least £30.
The Samsung 360 H1 will come with Vodafone’s new 360 service, as well as with nice features like: a 3.5 inch AMOLED screen, 3D UI, HSDPA, GPS, Wi-Fi, 5MP autofocus camera, and 16GB of internal memory.
By the end of the year, Vodafone will also launch the Samsung 360 M1 – also a LiMo phone, but with fewer features than the H1.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 coming to Vodafone UK
- Vodafone’s Samsung H1 to have a Pizza Hut home delivery app
- LiMo-based Samsung Riedel i8305 coming to Vodafone?
- Vodafone UK launches the HTC HD2, free on select plans
- Samsung Galaxy Y now available at Vodafone UK