By now, all of you, who are at least a little bit interested, know that something called Verizon Droid is comin’.
Yes. Neither you, nor I have an iDea what it is.
I think it might be Motorola Scholes Google phone, or it might be some other thing with Android on it.
But it’s almost here:
Yep. It’s a Verizon Droid campaign, available here. With things like:
- “iDon’t have a real keyboard”
- “iDon’t run simultaneous apps”
- “iDon’t take night shots”
- “iDon’t allow open development”
- “iDon’t customize”
- “iDon’t run widgets”
- “iDon’t have interchangeable batteries”
- “Everything iDon’t”
Pretty obvious shot at iPhone. Here’s their video for this campaign:
As you can see, something is comin’ to Verizon. And with keywords like “Droid” and 10K apps, it’s pretty obvious that it is an Android phone.
For the rest of the confirmation we’ll have to wait…
Hat tip to BG for the pointer.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Verizon “Droid Does” commercial scripts for Motorola Droid X and Droid 2. 1GHz CPU and new keyboard for D2 confirmed
- Verizon-Motorola Droid event promises “the most desirable phone of 2009″
- Motorola Droid X Twitter campaign might bring you a new Droid ahead of launch
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE appears at Droid Does site, priced at $299.99
- Droid Will be an Entire Series; HTC Desire Becomes Droid Eris