That BlackBerry Bluetooth Watch we first heard about in August seems to be a real device after all, as two photos of it have just appeared on the Web, along with some technical details.
According to CrackBerry, the watch will come as an accessory “designed specifically for BlackBerry from the ground up.” It has a nice OLED display and it can show notifications or messages that you receive on your BlackBerry smartphone.
The Bluetooth watch might be called BlackBerry inPulse, but this name isn’t confirmed.
No info yet on the release date or the price of BlackBerry inPulse.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- InPulse Blackberry Watch is Official, Taking Pre-Orders Now
- RIM to launch BlackBerry Bluetooth watch, new Bluetooth headset?
- Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Bluetooth Watch approved by FCC
- Check out These LG Watch Phone Pictures
- LG GD910 watch phone hits the UK in July, via Orange and Carphone Warehouse