Sony Ericsson’s first Android smartphone, the unannounced Xperia X3 Rachael, might be officially called Xperia X10.
Although it might not hit the market until next year, the SEMC Blog has it that the Rachael will be officially announced in November – they say nothing about the handset’s renaming to X10 though.
Well, until something official about all this shows up, here’s the latest Xperia X3 live photo, appeared over at 4pda.info:
In case you don’t know yet, the smartphone should come with Android 2.0, a 4 inch WVGA touchscreen display, 8MP camera and – more importantly – a 1GHz Snapdragon CPU.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael already unboxed
- Sony Ericsson Rachael’s Android UI demoed on video
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael specs unveiled
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 (Rachael) to come in January 2010
- Sony Xperia ZU likely to be announced on July 4