It looks like Acer Liquid A1, the world’s first Android smartphone powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU, will not be as expensive as some may have thought.
Expansys Spain currently has the Acer Liquid on pre-order for €379.99 – that’s about $570, and it’s not much for what the handset has to offer.
The Liquid should be available starting November 28 – in Spain at least.
Apart from the Snapdragon processor, the Acer Liquid also features Android 1.6 with Acer UI 3.0, a 3.5 inch WVGA touchscreen display, GSM and HSDPA connectivity, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, Facebook / Flickr / Twitter integration, and a 5MP autofocus camera.
Until the smartphone becomes available, here’s a short video preview of it from Stuff.tv:
Via Android Guys
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer Liquid e coming to Rogers as Canada’s first Android 2.1 phone
- Acer Liquid A1 (S100) approved by the FCC with AT&T 3G
- Acer Liquid Metal might be launched by AT&T and T-Mobile
- Acer Liquid A1 – the first Android phone with a Snapdragon CPU
- Acer Liquid e listed as $79.99 with 3-year contract on Rogers