Philips V808, the second Android phone to come under the Philips brand, has just been officially announced and, like the V900, it’s headed to China – most probably to the country’s largest mobile carrier (China Mobile).
The V808 features a 3.2 inch HVGA touchscreen display, widget support, GPS, 3.2MP camera, Music and video players, MicroSD card support (up to 8GB), a 1000 mAh battery, and GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity.
As you can see in the press photos below, the Philips V808 has a simple but nice design:
No details yet about the price and release date of Philips V808.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Philips X550, another phone with impressive battery lifetime
- Philips X806 and C702 touchscreen phones show up
- Philips Xenium X830 appears in official photos
- Philips Xenium X500 is simple and useful
- Philips Xenium X312 shows up, offers one month of stand-by