More leaked documents are abounding this holiday season, and you will be able to reap the benefits. Two more anticipated handsets now have tentative release dates — at least, if you believe the leaked docs found by TmoNews.
First we have the Samsung Behold II Android with AMOLED touchscreen and Touchwiz UI, receiving a date of November 18. The Android powerhouse will have WiFi, 3G, 5 MP camera and a customizable home screen, amongst other strong features.
The next one is the T-Mobile Tap, which was announced less than two weeks ago. The Tap is a rebranded Huawei U7510, which features 3G, GPS, TeleNav location based services, stereo Bluetooth, and a 2MP camera. Not a whole lot seems to be known of this device, but look for it available in stores on November 11.
Naturally there seems to be more hoopla around the Behold II than the T-Mobile Tap, but given the features of the former this shouldn’t come as a surprise to most.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung and T-Mobile Ready for Behold II Event on Nov 12
- T-Mobile myTouch 3G Fender, T-Mobile Tap and Nokia 3711 announced
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Behold and Samsung Gravity now official
- T-Mobile G2 pricing leaked
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC and LG Optimus L9 release dates leaked by T-Mobile roadmap