Motorola Calgary first appeared last year, but it’s only now that we get the change to see its real face.
The handset will be Verizon’s second Android smartphone – after the Motorola Droid, which should be announced any time now.
Like T-Mobile’s Motorola Cliq, the Calgary will feature Moto’s brand new Blur interface.
According to BGR, Motorola Calgary will also come with a full QWERTY keyboard, three touch sensitive keys, Wi-Fi, digital magnetometer, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 3MP camera, and MicroSD card support.
Motorola Calgary should be launched by Verizon this quarter, possibly under a different name (Calgary seems to be just a codename). No word yet on the smartphone’s price, but it will probably not be on the hefty side.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Devour (Calgary) shows up in silver
- Motorola Crush touchscreen phone announced for US Cellular
- Motorola Quench available in Canada via Rogers, $50 on contract
- Motorola i890 iDEN clamshell now available at Sprint
- Verizon announces the HTC Droid Eris, launches the LG Chocolate Touch