Officially announced in early September, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 has now hit the FCC (almost at the same time with the Samsung i5700) – although, we have to mention, the US version (Xperia X2a) is still not approved by the Federal Commission.
Anyway, the FCC has published an X2 User Guide, which teaches you how to switch between Xperia panels, use the 8.1MP autofocus camera, and other things like that. The User Guide can be seen here (PDF file).
Part of the new line up of Windows Mobile 6.5 phones, Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 features a 3.2 inch WVGA touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard, optical trackpad, A-GPS, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headset jack and so on.
There’s no word yet if any of the US carriers will sell the Xperia X2.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 to be launched by 3 on November for £30/month?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 picture shows up, might be the real deal
- #MWC10: Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro, Xperia X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro (video)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 vs. Xperia X1 in live pictures
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 previewed; might cost €599