Two of the upcoming phones should be gold plated, black PVD coated and encrusted with sapphire crystals; they’ll cost $6,500 each.
Other two phones – a red one called Zelie and a white one called Zenaide – will be encrusted with diamonds. They should be priced at $7,900 and $13,400 respectively.
Finally, there will also be a Christian Dior Naicre phone, coming with a mother-of-pearl casing and costing $8,700.
The new Christian Dior phones should be available for purchase in December this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Christian Dior’s Dior Mini walks the FCC runway
- Cristian Dior phone is coming. For $3500-5000 and more a pop
- Rumor: Christian Dior mobile phone coming May 16th
- Gresso’s White Diamond Collection for the affluent
- Nokia Supreme is supremely boring, supremely expensive (£100,000)