Although it didn’t provide an exact release date for the Pixi, Palm has recently announced that it would give away 25 Pixi smartphones sometime later this year “to help celebrate the arrival of this sleek and stylish new webOS phone.”
To enter the Pixi contest (as well as to find out when the handset will become available), just sign up on Palm’s website.
Note that we’re talking here about Sprint’s CDMA Palm Pixi, so if you’re not in the US you won’t be able to win anything (not in this particular contest, anyway).
The Palm Pixi can be seen as the Pre’s little brother. It’s thinner and has a smaller display (2.63 inches, 320 x 400 pixels), not to mention the fact that it does not feature Wi-Fi. Palm and Sprint have not announced the smartphone’s price yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm Pixi to be launched in Europe and Canada too
- GSM Palm Pixi confirmed, still not official
- Pink Palm Pixi coming to Sprint for Valentine’s Day?
- Palm Pre Plus, Pixi Plus pricing announced by Verizon
- Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus officially coming to AT&T