If you’ve been eagerly waiting for the Nokia N900 to become available, it looks like you’ll have to wait a bit longer.
According to Peter Schneider (Head of Marketing, Maemo Devices), the Nokia N900 will start shipping “during November” – and since no exact date is given, this might mean we’ll get to see the N900 in stores in late November or even early December.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia to refuse carrier customization for its Maemo smartphones?
- Pre-ordered 4G LTE iPad Mini and iPad 4 models may start shipping around November 20
- Nokia’s Maemo plans for 2010 to include only one device
- Nokia’s Maemo 6 to support capacitive displays, multi-touch
- Nokia N900 to be released in U.S. next week! Nov. 14th, to be exact