We’ve been hearing about the upcoming Samsung i5700 Galaxy phone, codenamed Spica for quite a while now.
Well, the wait might be almost over.
This Android handset has been officially announced today in Russia, as Samsung Galaxy Spica.
I checked all the official Samsung PR sites and haven’t found it mentioned anywhere else, so in other countries it will be annoubced later.
Anyway, here are the press pics of Samsung Galaxy Spica:
The specs/features of Samsung Galaxy Spica include 800 MHz CPU, 128 of RAM, 3.2″ touchscreen display, 3.2 mpx camera, 1500 mAh battery, microSDHC (up to 32GB) support, GPS sensor, compass and ability to play unconverted popular video files.
Samsung Galaxy Spica should ship in Russia in Novemeber for 14 000 rubles ( 320 EUR).
(Hat tip for Technozona.bg for pointing in the right direction)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700 available in Europe. Samsung Go announced for AT&T
- Samsung Corby, CorbyPro and Galaxy Spica come to CES 2010 for US debut
- Rogers launches the Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700; Android 2.1 update coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700 officially upgraded to Android 2.1
- Samsung S5050 appears in press photos