Samsung has kicked off a new Mobile App Contest targeted at global developers and looking to generate new applications for the Omnia II Windows Mobile smartphone.
Samsung will offer up to $330,000 in prize money. Two top winners will receive $100,000 in cash, each. There will also be smaller prizes: $10,000, $5,000 and $2,000.
All winning applications will be distributed via the Samsung Application Store.
To enter the competition, you must be registered to sell paid apps at the Samsung Application Store Seller Office.
The competition will be open until December 10. For addition information, visit the Samsung seller website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Application Store for smartphones coming on September 14
- The Vodafone App Star competition – €100,000 for the best 360 widgets
- Samsung Innovation Quest 2009 debuts, asks you to develop widgets for the Omnia HD
- Paid Android apps confirmed for this month
- Ericsson eStore is yet another mobile application store