Vertu’s first clamshell phone, the Constellation Ayxta, was just caught on video and previewed, so if you’re into luxury (and obviously expensive) phones, read on.
In case you don’t know yet, the Ayxta comes with features never seen in a Vertu phone before: it has two displays (QVGA internal and 128 x 160 pixels external), GPS and HSDPA connectivity.
Other features include a 3MP camera, MicroSD card support and a case made from stainless steel, leather and gold (in some versions).
Appeared over at Mobile-review, the phone’s video preview is in Russian, but the UI’s language is set on English, so you’ll have no problems in understanding what’s happening there:
The Vertu Ayxta costs between €4,900 and €6,500 and it should be available now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vertu Constellation F Ayxta luxury clamshell announced
- Vertu Constellation F to be the first Vertu clamshell phone
- New TAG Heuer Meridiist luxury phones announced
- Vertu Boucheron 150 – beautiful or just crippled?
- Vertu Ascent Ti Damascus Steel is tough like a sword