Remember the Motorola Aura, the uber-expensive luxury phone announced by Moto last year and promoted by David Beckham? Well, Moto has announced an even more expensive Aura, called Motorola Aura Diamond Edition.
The new Aura is plated with 18 carat gold and has 34 diamonds, 30 of which are embedded above and bellow the phone’s circular display.
Specs-wise, the Aura offers quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity, CrystalTalk technology, stereo Bluetooth, Music and video players, email, web browser, 2MP camera and 2GB of internal memory.
Motorola Aura Diamond Edition should be available starting October 26. As for the price, well, the phone costs no less than £3,500 (about €3,815 or $5,730).
If luxury phones aren’t your thing, you should know that Motorola is getting ready to launch the Motorola Droid (via Verizon), which should be the company’s flagship Android phone.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola: Don’t expect Aura to be available on eBay, ever
- Motorola teams up with David Beckham to sell its Aura phone
- Motorola Aura now available for $2,000, no less
- Motorola announces crazy-designed AURA luxury phone with circular display
- Motorola Ivory E18. A luxury phone that almost was