Just a couple weeks ago we reported at Unwired View that Sony Ericsson has a couple new handsets in the works that will be rugged and waterproof. At the time we had a couple drawings or mockups of these devices, but just recently we found some more official-looking pics and videos showing them off.
Here’s what we knew going into today: Susan is a candybar, Sunny is a slider. Both phones have 5 MP cameras with LED flash, though neither would likely be a Cybershot device.
Today, however, we saw the pics and videos of the device in a lot more detail, but the only additional thing we truly learned was that there is some kind of new UI platform on these devices. It’s not the traditional style for Sony Ericsson, so we are left speculating on exactly what it could be, and if it will make it into the final versions that get shipped out.
So check out the pic and videos we dug up and see what you think of these new devices.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Walkman W902, W595 and W302 video preview and live pictures
- Sony Ericsson C510 at CES
- Sony Ericsson officially is no more, hello Sony
- Sony Ericsson W890i Walkman Phone Specs and Webshot
- Sony Ericsson C901 and W395 – the official names of Filippa and Yao