Nokia has launched a new series of special edition phones, called (for an unknown reason) Nokia Illuvia.
Apparently, the only thing that differentiates the Illuvia phones from the original models is that they come with purple-ish cases, as well as some artsy purple wallpapers.
The Nokia Illuvia phones are made for The Phone House in the Netherlands and we don’t know whether they’ll be launched in other countries or not.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Tomorrow’s Nokia Launch Today: New XpressMusic collection – Nokia 5310, Nokia 5610 and new Nokia 5700
- Nokia 5900 XpressMusic shows up, might be just a fake
- T-Mobile delays launch of Nokia phones, scraps Motorola
- Qik announces support for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Nokia 5730, 5330 and 5030 XpressMusic/ Radio to be announced today at Nokia Music event