The phone is Samsung GT-i6330 (or simply i6330) and, unfortunately, little is known about it.
Anyway, we can see a video-call camera (so the phone should feature 3G / TD-SCDMA connectivity). There’s also a 3.2MP photo camera on the back.
As you can see in the image below, the Samsung i6330 has a rather weird design:
The price and release date of Sasmung i6330 are not known at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Omnia II i8180 headed to China Mobile
- Samsung i6500U Saturn is an Android phone “with Google”. Samsung i899 isn’t
- Huawei C7300 and T550+ touchscreen phones for China
- Huawei U7510 – another new touchscreen phone
- Motorola E11 photos and specs show up