Sony Ericsson’s What’s Next webpage lets us know that this is the date of some mysterious announcement. The guys over at the se-blog took a look at the page’s HTML code and found that the word “Rachael” appears two times in it.
So it’s almost certain that Sony Ericsson will finally unveil the Rachael – its first Android smartphone, rumored to feature a 4 inch WVGA display, an 8MP camera and a 1GHz Snapdragon processor.
According to the Semc blog, Kurara is a full-touch handset with a large display (possibly a 3.5 inch one) and an 8.1MP camera. The two photos below are the only ones available at the moment:
Sony Ericsson Kurara could be announced in the first half of 2010.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Kanna U8i to be a QWERTY-equipped Kurara
- Sony Ericsson Kurara shows up in new photos, promises HD video capabilities
- Unannounced Sony Ericsson Kurara U5 gets previewed
- Sony Ericsson Kurara leaked again, no HD this time
- Rumor: Sony Ericsson Jalou Symbian smartphone