Sprint and Palm have just announced that the Palm Pixi (the world’s second webOS smartphone) would be available in the US starting November 15.
The price of Palm Pixi will be a rather attractive one: $99.99 with a 2-yr contract agreement, after a $50 instant rebate and a $100 mail-in rebate.
Customers will be able to buy the Pixi online, in Sprint stores, via telesales (at 1-800-SPRINT1), or from Best Buy, Wal-Mart and RadioShack.
As you probably already know, the Pixi features a full QWERTY keyboard, a 2.63 inches, 320 x 400 pixels touchscreen display, Palm Synergy, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 2MP camera and 8GB of internal memory.
Well, now let’s wait for the release date of the GSM (European) Pixi to be announced.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm Pixi to be launched in Europe and Canada too
- Palm gives away 25 free Pixi smartphones
- Palm Pixi now official, comes to Sprint later this year without Wi-Fi
- Pink Palm Pixi coming to Sprint for Valentine’s Day?
- Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus officially coming to AT&T