More and more Huawei phones have appeared recently (culminating with the Android-powered T-Mobile Pulse), and here we have a new one – Huawei G6600.
Unlike the Pulse, the Huawei G6600 has a full QWERTY keypad, and since we can clearly see a home button above it, this new phone might come with Android too.
Little is known about the features of the G6600. Apparently, the handset only has GSM/GPRS connectivity, which means that it will probably be sold for a low price. Bluetooth and MMS are also featured.
According to the Bluetooth SIG, the Huawei G6600 should be available in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa, although there’s no word on when this will happen.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Pulse (Huawei U8220) to come in October for only €260
- Huawei U8220 is indeed the T-Mobile Pulse – FCC says so
- #MWC10: Huawei T-Mobile Pulse Mini and ZTE T-Mobile Variy Touch II coming soon
- Huawei U7510 – another new touchscreen phone
- Free of contract T-Mobile Pulse launched in the UK