Shortly after Verizon announced its CDMA Motorola Droid, a GSM version of the phone has appeared over in Vietnam.
The GSM Droid looks like the CDMA one, but its nav-pad is not golden and the phone is obviously not Verizon-branded.
Specs-wise, the GSM Droid should be similar to the CDMA version, so we expect it to have a 3.7 inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen display, Android 2.0, Wi-Fi, GPS and a 5MP camera with autofocus and dual-Led flash.
Here’s the video showing the GSM Motorola Droid (Michael Jackson soundtrack included):
At the moment, there are no clear details about a Moto Droid release outside the US, but the video above lets us hope that we’ll soon see the smartphone in Europe and Asia too.
Via Tinh te
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid 2 video, specs. Droid Shadow / Xtreme might be called Droid X
- New Motorola Droid Bionic hands-on photos show up
- Verizon officially presents the Motorola Droid X
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 video preview shows up
- High-end Google Motorola X phone coming in 2013 to challenge Samsung’s Galaxy S4 and Apple’s iPhone 5?