The Aino is sold unlocked and you have to pay $599.99 to get it. Unfortunately, it looks like it’s currently out of stock, but you can still order it (and receive it as soon as stocks are refilled).
The good news is that the phone has 850/1900 MHz UMTS/HSDPA connectivity, so you’ll be able to use it on AT&T’s 3G network.
The other features of Sony Ericsson Aino include: 3 inch TFT touchscreen display with 240 x 432 pixels and 16 million colors, GPS with Google Maps, Wi-Fi, clear audio experience, MicroSD card support (8GB card included), and an 8MP autofocus camera with Led flash and VGA video recording at 30fps.
Sony Ericsson Aino also has a sliding alphanumeric keypad, and it can be used as a remote controller for your Sony PlayStation 3 console.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Satio, Aino and Yari launched in India
- Sony Ericsson Aino passes the FCC with AT&T 3G bands
- Sony Ericsson W715, a Vodafone exclusive
- Sony Ericsson Aino and Yari announced – new multimedia phones
- Sony Ericsson Idou now called Satio, will ship in Q4 2009