The Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 (aka Rachael) is definitely going to be announced on November 3, as previously rumored.
Sony Ericsson posted a teaser video with what’s going to be unveiled on this date, and the phone we can see in the video is the white version of X3 / Rachael (spotted several times until now around the Web).
Sadly, the video doesn’t tell us much, so we still have to wait until November 3 to finally take a look at the official Rachael X3 (or X10, or whatever Sony Ericsson will name it in the end).
The Rachael will be Sony Ericsson’s first Android smartphone. Its features should include a 4 inch WVGA touchscreen display, 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, Wi-Fi, GPS, 8MP autofocus camera and a 3.5mm headset jack.
Until all these features get to be confirmed, here’s the promised teaser video:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Rachael’s Android UI demoed on video
- Sony Ericsson Rachael (X3) to be announced on November 3; SE Kurara coming soon too
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 delayed until March?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael already unboxed
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael specs unveiled