Remember that first demo video of Sony Ericsson Rachael’s UI, leaked way back in July? Some sort of sequel to it has recently appeared on YouTube, showing even more of SE’s customized Android interface.
The demo here is concentrated on Rachael’s media player, which looks quite different from what we’re used to see on other Android phones.
If we’re to believe the title of the video, the Rachael’s 4 inch touchscreen display has a resolution of 480 x 854 – just like the display of Motorola Droid (which seems to be one of this year’s nicest Android handsets).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Brazil gets the Motorola Milestone too, multi-touch included
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael teaser video shows up
- Sony Ericsson Rachael’s Android UI demoed on video
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid HD and Droid Bionic show up in photos
- First Sony Ericsson Xperia (X5?) Android phone “Rachael”, and strange “Kiki” with transparent display