Dell Mini 3iX Android phone turns up in Brazil. With tri-band 3G/HSDPA and Wi-Fi
We already know that Dell has an Android based smartphone in the works.
But the U.S may not be the first country in Americas to get the new Dell handset.
Dell Mini 3iX just turned up on a site of a telecoms regulatory authority in Brazil.
And the X branded version comes with those things we missed most in it’s Chinese sibling – Wi-Fi and 3G UMTS/HSDPA connectivity. With no less then 3 bands of it – 850/1900/2100 MHz.
We are not sure about the rest of the specs, but if they remain unchanged, Dell Mini 3iX should come equipped with:
- 3.5 inch touchscreen display with 640 x 360 pixels, 262K colors and handwriting recognition
- Multi touch User Interface
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard
- Microsoft Exchange support
- Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR, USB 2.0
- 3MP autofocus camera with flash and 30fps video recording
- MicroSD card support
- 122 x 58 x 11.7 mm
- 103 grams