After officially announcing that it would carry the iPhone (thus ending O2’s exclusivity), Orange UK has recently unveiled the exact release date of its iPhone: November 10.
Orange will offer both the iPhone 3G and the iPhone 3GS, for various prices – from free to £225 ($369), depending on the length of the contract and the data plan you’re choosing.
Customers will also be able to buy the iPhone on Pay As You Go at the following prices: £343 for the iPhone 3G 8GB; £440 for the iPhone 3GS 16GB; £539 for the iPhone 3GS 32GB.
You can visit Orange UK’s official website to see the exact prices and plans.
Orange aside, 3 UK has also announced its intentions to sell the iPhone. There aren’t clear details about this, but 3’s CEO said that they’re hoping to have the iPhone in 2010.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Orange UK announces the iPhone, O2′s exclusivity ends
- iPhone 3G S launched by 3 Italy for a good price – starting at €99
- Nokia 5800 Comes With Music edition announced for Orange UK
- Orange, T-Mobile merge in the UK to form the largest British mobile carrier ever
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, Arc and Neo show up at Orange UK’s website