LG has just announced a new touchscreen phone in South Korea, the LG SB210 – which, apart from providing the usual features, it also offers maps for 280 golf courses and other golf-related services, including a so-called “Receive PJT” application.
The handset also comes with a G-sensor, compass and a calories calculator.
The SB210 looks a lot like Verizon’s upcoming Chocolate Touch VX8575 – and I actually think it’s the same phone, slightly modified.
Here are the main specs of LG SB210:
- 3 inches touchscreen display with 240 x 400 pixels
- 3MP camera
- 242MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support
- 1,000 mAh battery
- 111 x 55 x 12.3 mm
- 106 grams
LG SB210 will be available this month in Korea, via SKT. Its price will be of 638,000 KRW ($539).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Jet goes to Korea as W850 / W8500 / W8550
- Samsung Show W7900 specs unveiled, video included
- LG Lollipop announced, a phone for youngsters
- LG VX5500 from Verizon by the end of October, only $49.99
- HTC Touch Pro, Samsung Omnia and others confirmed for Verizon, pics leaked