TAG Heuer, the Switzerland-based luxury watch maker famous for its chronographs and sports watches, announced the release of a new phone, dubbed TAG Heuer MERIDIIST Automobili Lamborghini.
The new handset is “housed in black titanium carbide coated 316L stainless steel” and features a Lamborghini signature on the battery cover, similar to the one on the Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640’s V12 engine block.
Built by ModeLabs, the TAG Heuer MERIDIIST Automobili Lamborghini also features a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal display, 2MP camera, 2GB of internal memory and a battery that can last up to7 hours in talk time mode, or up to 28 days in standby.
Only 1963 units of the MERIDIIST Lamborghini phone will be made – as tribute to the year Lamborghini was founded. Customers will be able to buy the handset from select TAG Heuer and Lamborghini retail locations. You can check out the phone on TAG Heuer’s official website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Tag Heuer Meridiist earns FCC seal of approval
- TAG Heuer Fuchsia MERIDIIST GMT luxury phone unveiled
- New TAG Heuer Meridiist luxury phones announced
- Lamborghini intros luxury Android smartphone (TL700), tablet (L2800)
- Luxury Mobile Phone Named: Tag Heuer Meridiist