Google has recently launched enhanced mobile reporting features for Google Analytics, which allow you to “see how people are using specific parts” of their mobile applications on Android and the iPhone.
The data provided by Google Analytics helps app developers find out how users interact with their apps, what features they use more and so on.
To learn more about Google Analytics for Android and iPhone mobile apps, you should read the technical documentation and check out the SDK on Google’s website.
The video below shows how Redfin (an online brokerage for buying and selling homes) uses Google Analytics with their mobile app:
Via the Google Mobile Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Talk optimized for iPhone
- Google brings books to Android, iPhone. Boasts about its OCR tech
- Google Translate now for iPhone
- Google Search for iPhone and Android enhanced with app search results
- Google launches Popular Images for Android and iPhone