Almost immediately after being announced for Europe, the Motorola Milestone was also announced in Brazil – obviously as the country’s first Android 2.0 smartphone.
Known as Motorola Droid in the US (where Verizon will release it on November 6), the Milestone is clearly one of Moto’s nicest handsets to date.
The highlight features of Milestone / Droid include: 3.7 inch TFT multi-touch display with 854 x 480 pixels, full QWERTY keyboard, HSDPA/HSUPA connectivity, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headset jack, and a 1400 mAh battery.
Motorola Milestone will be available in Brazil before the year’s end, via TIM, the third largest Brazilian mobile carrier. The smartphone’s price was not unveiled (however, you should know that in the US it will cost $200 on contract).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Milestone hits the UK on December 7, exclusively through Expansys
- Telus’ Motorola Milestone available now, $199.99 on contract
- Telus officially launching Motorola Milestone (Droid) in early 2010
- Motorola Milestone 3 now available in Brazil, other South American countries by the end of September
- Motorola Milestone with Android 2.1 announced by Orange Spain (exclusively)