HTC’s latest flagship Windows Mobile phone, the HD2, is now shipping in Europe and Asia (Taiwan will be the first Asian country to get it, in mid-November).
Moreover, HTC and Microsoft have also unveiled that the HD2 would be available in the US in early 2010, offered by a “major carrier”. Verizon? AT&T? T-Mobile maybe? We’ll see.
Previously known as HTC Leo, the HTC HD2 was officially announced at the beginning of October. Its features include Windows Mobile 6.5, a 4.3 inch WVGA touchscreen display, HTC Sense, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, 3.5mm headset jack and a 5MP camera with autofocus.
The exact price of HTC DH2 is not known, but it should be around €500 ($738).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG GM750 with Windows Mobile 6.5 announced by Vodafone
- HTC HD2 (Leo) made official by O2, sort of
- Verizon announces HTC Imagio, Nokia 2705 Shade, Motorola Barrage and more
- More details on HTC Whitestone, Firestone, Thoth and others
- HTC Leo shows up in new photos – looks awesome