I know many of you have been waiting for Nokia N900 to finally hit the shops.
And were extremely disappointed, when Nokia delayed the release of N900 from October to November. Without even bothering to reveal more concrete release date, or even week.
Well, your wait is almost over. There are reports that Nokia N900 starts shipping in U.K. on Nov. 16th.
And now I have even better news for those, who have been eagerly awaiting Nokia’s N900 arrival to the United States.
Nokia N900 will be released in U.S. next week. On November 14th, to be exact, if the info on NewEgg website is accurate:
As you can see, NewEgg is having a pretty nice discount on Nokia N900, and says that it’s being released on 11/14/2009 – that’s next Saturday.
The wait seems to be almost over. Let’s hope this is for real, and there will be no more last minute delays by Nokia.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II available in the US (unlocked, but will work on AT&T and T-Mobile)
- Asus Transformer Prime to be launched on December 8 in the US?
- Rumor: Nokia 5800 Tube to be released in the UK on October 8th
- Nokia 6750 Mural coming to AT&T
- Nokia E7 to hit the UK in April?