While Motorola didn’t say anything about tethering being available for its latest and greatest smartphone – the Droid – it looks like Verizon will offer the feature, although not this year.
According to Gearlog, the largest US carrier will allow tethering for the Droid in early 2010, thanks to its Broadband Access Connect plan – this will probably add $15 to your Droid monthly plan.
As a reminder, Verizon will sell the Motorola Droid starting November 6, for $199.99 on contract – many of Verizon’s stores will open early in the morning.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android Jelly Bean update for Verizon Motorola Droid 4 possibly coming soon
- Motorola XT907 launching at Verizon as the Droid M?
- T-Mobile will launch paid tethering plan on November 3
- HTC Confirms its Involvement With Android 2.0
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 video preview shows up