More and more photos of the unannounced Sony Ericsson Kurara are showing up, and this new set is the best so far, as it presents the phone from almost all angles.
Unfortunately, there are no new details about the features of Kurara, so we’ll have to stick to the previously rumored ones: 3.5 inch AMOLED touchscreen display, an 8.1MP camera with autofocus and flash (the camera can be clearly seen now), and Symbian – probably Symbian^2, which is based on Symbian S60 5.1 Edition).
The HD inscription can no longer be seen on the back of the phone, so it may have been just a photoshop job.
The Sony Ericsson Kurara should be released in the first half of 2010 – maybe at about the same time with the Android-powered Xperia X10?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Kurara shows up in new photos, promises HD video capabilities
- Sony Ericsson Kanna U8i to be a QWERTY-equipped Kurara
- Unannounced Sony Ericsson Kurara U5 gets previewed
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz U5a approved by FCC, AT&T 3G bands included
- Sony Ericsson Rachael (X3) to be announced on November 3; SE Kurara coming soon too