Available as of yesterday through Vodafone UK, the Samsung 360 H1 will soon get a Pizza Hut application. The app lets you order pizza directly from the H1 smartphone, but what’s interesting about it is that the orders will be charged on your phone bill.
Only orders of up to £30 are accepted, but you get a 20% discount every time.
The Pizza Hut app will use Vodafone’s location-based services to highlight the nearest Pizza Hut store so that customers can receive their orders as soon as possible.
The Samsung Vodafone 360 H1 is currently available for free with a 2-yr contract agreement and a monthly plan of at least £35 ($58). The smartphone runs on a LiMo platform and features a 3.5 AMOLED touch screen display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP camera and 16GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vodafone Samsung 360 H1 starts shipping on October 30
- LiMo-based Samsung i8330 H2 (for Vodafone) with Super AMOLED touchscreen shows up
- Vodafone UK launches the HTC HD2, free on select plans
- HTC Desire Z coming soon to Vodafone UK
- Verizon intros HP Mini 210 netbook, might launch LiMo phones later this year