I’ve always been intrigued by companies that like to announce that they will have an announcement. Especially in this case where Samsung and T-Mobile are partnering together to hold a press event on November 12 in which the Behold II will be the star of the show.
There have been enough leaked pics and videos of the Behold II that its overall look and feel are no longer in question, and certainly no longer a mystery. And we’ve already heard nearly-confirmed rumors that the device will officially be on sale beginning November 18. So now all that’s left is an official proclamation that the Behold II exists and really is coming out when we all expect it to.
Behold II. Tell your friends.
Just in case you need a refresher on what it looks like, check this pic out below:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Behold and Samsung Gravity now official
- T-Mobile Release Date Rumors: Tap, Behold II
- Samsung Behold II Announced for T-Mobile, Android is Confirmed
- It’s official: the Motorola Droid RAZR launches on November 11
- Latest 3rd-gen iPhone Pics Brought to Life