Two unannounced Samsung phones have recently appeared in press photos – Samsung M3310 and Samsung B3410.
The M3310 is a music-oriented dual-slider that comes with external music controls, stereo speakers, 3.5mm headset jack, Bluetooth 2.1, FM radio with RDS, 2.1 inch QVGA display, 3.2MP camera, and MicroSD card support.
The phone can provide a music playback time of up to 75 hours.
Samsung M3310 will be available in two color versions: black and white.
(photos via Mobil.cz)
The B3410 is a touchscreen phone with a full QWERTY keyboard. Its features include a 2.6 inch QVGA display, TouchWiz 2.0 UI, quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity, FM radio, Bluetooth 2.1, 2MP camera, 30MB of internal memory, MicroSD card slot, and a 960 mAh battery.
Both the Samsung B3410 and Samsung M3310 will probably be available soon across Europe. No word on pricing yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung B5722 and C6112 dual SIM phones show up
- Samsung S5530 and C5530 (new Corby?) coming soon
- Samsung C5010 Squash and Samsung R631 2Thumb coming soon
- Rogers to launch Samsung CorbyPro B5310, LG Pop GD510 and LG KM555
- Samsung S3650 Corby and M2520 in live photos